Friday, July 25, 2008

My Artwork

Here's a few pieces of my artwork that I've done over the last few years. I haven't really shared this with a lot of people because my sketch book has been sitting on a shelf forgotten, so I thought I'd pull it out and share. I haven't posted all that I want to because I haven't yet figured out how to rotate the pics so that they aren't all sideways! Haha! So, I'll probably have to repost this some other time. But for now, here are a few pieces.
















9 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

maren, you are so talented! awesome work! thanks for putting those up (and welcome to the blogging world ;p )

Susie said...

hello maren so glad you joined the blogging world! like I said I would pay good money for those NICE work. and your kids are the cutest jackson is getting so big

Amelia said...

Wow wow wow lady! That is awesome! I didn't know you were an artist! I love the guitar player with his head down, the colors in the sunset painting, and I love love love the red cherry blossom one...if that is what it is. So cute! Is that pastels or painting?

Amelia said...

Hey, I didn't know you liked volleyball. Me too! If you EVER play, you better call me! Even though I am 4 months prego!

Caylee said...

Maren! These are awesome, you are quite the artist. Blog on girly! ;)

Oler Family said...

Who knew...all of these hidden talents! I would hang any of those on my wall!

Ashley Dawn said...

wow, you are amazing. I am stunned. You've been holding out on us...

Sarah Champion said...

Umm...you make me sick. But we can still be friends. :)

ZogLady said...

Oh Maren!

Mista Zaugg here.... So that last photo on this particular blog.... You made that?? Are you selling any of your work???